pspp-dev

(no subject)

From: michael michael
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 17:37:48 +0900

Hello, clever people!

Now you can help me. I am writing my own program that will build Windows-app
menu based on the information from the special format file.
I have decided that the best choice for writing this code will be your modules
- pool.c, avl.c, str.c and lexer.c.

Example: this content of file
"Menu1"
{
  "PopUpMenu1"
  {
    "MenuItem1",<special information for executing this menuitem>
    "MenuItem2",<special information for executing this menuitem>
  }
}

"Menu2"
{
  "MenuItem1",<special information for executing this menuitem>
}
will generate menu, consisting of "Menu1" and "Menu2".
In "Menu1" - two popup menus.

But I can never find user-description of your modules.
They are connected with each other. I can adapt only
avl.c, pool.c, str.c.
Lexer is very complicated. I can't extract lexer code with minimal deletion.
Can you help me? Is there any package that will be more simple for this purpose?