pspp-dev

Re: PSPP development

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: PSPP development
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 18:05:37 -0700

"Lane Maxwell" <address@hidden> writes:

> I like doing algorithm development.  I enjoy cryptography, and am
> extremely interested in astronomical computations. Also, compression
> technology peeks my interest.

Hmm.  I'm not sure that there's direct use for crypto or
astronomical computations in PSPP.  Compression might be useful
for storing the active file on disk; do you have an opinion on
that?
--
"I was born lazy.  I am no lazier now than I was forty years ago,
 but that is because I reached the limit forty years ago.  You can't