pspp-dev

Re: Nested tables ?

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Nested tables ?
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 18:37:38 -0700

> Is it possible to have nested tables using tab.c ?
>
> That is, can I put a table into a cell of another table?

No.  You can kind of approximate the effect by putting more rows
or columns into the table, as necessary, and then using
tab_joint_text() to make some text span multiple rows or columns.

e.g. the following table has 2 rows and 2 columns but the two
rows in the left column are joined.

This is something that we should handle better in the future, as
with so many things involved in output.
--
"Welcome to the Slippery Slope. Here is your handbasket.
 Say, can you work 70 hours this week?"