pspp-dev

Re: Lexer

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Lexer
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:47:14 -0700

<address@hidden> writes:

> Now let me know, does anybody try to implement lexer or some other
> parts of PSPP project as C++ classes. It seems to me that this can
> simplify your code.

No thanks.  I don't want to mix C and C++.

> And I want to know from Ben Pfaff why in lexer some functions
> are "weird"?

They do things that don't fit into the usual model well, such as
retrieving the rest of the line without tokenizing it.

> Are there a lot of differences in lexer.c compared pspp 0.3.0
> and version in CVS?

Run `diff' yourself.
--
"Debian for hackers, Red Hat for suits, Slackware for loons."
--CmdrTaco <URL:http://slashdot.org/articles/99/03/22/0928207.shtml>