pspp-dev

Re: finally made error handling reasonable

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: finally made error handling reasonable
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:56:14 -0700

> I expect that I may want to temporarily turn on/off error reporting.
> Is the model now a simple oneshot callback? or are messages queued
> until they can be reported? If they're queued, would there be the
> possibility for them to have a timestamp?

You just get a callback when the error is reported, and then you
can do with them whatever you like.  We talked about queuing, but
what I took away from the discussion was that different UIs have
pretty different needs so it's better to let the UI do whatever
queuing it likes.

Let me know if some change to the model would help you out.
--
Ben Pfaff
email: address@hidden