pspp-dev

Re: Callbacks for data objects

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Callbacks for data objects
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 16:04:47 +0800

On Fri, Dec 01, 2006 at 09:31:37PM -0800, Ben Pfaff wrote:

     > I think we will need to make struct variable an opaque type,
     > provide accessor mutator functions, and update dependent code
     > accordingly.

     That's been in the cards for a while.  I think I'd prefer to
     tackle this one myself.  It should be easier for me to handle
     this kind of change now than it was earlier, because I now seem
     to have cured my RSI problems.

     Once that part of it is done, let's consider the remaining issues
     separately.

OK.  I can look getting the GUI to run commands without this.  It'll
just mean that the display won't get automatically updated.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3