pspp-dev

Re: [patch #5690] Clean up case code

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: [patch #5690] Clean up case code
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 22:51:13 -0800

Ben Pfaff <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm really excited about this set of changes.  It feels to me
> like one-third of the important PSPP implementation (the data
> processing) is finally coming together.  The other two-thirds are
> syntax parsing and output formatting (see the end of the PSPP
> README), and I finally have ideas for those that I think will
> really work.

I made a bad choice of word here in saying one-third of the
"important" PSPP implementation.  There are lots of important
parts, such as the statistical procedures, the GUI, and so on.
Perhaps "core" would have been a better word, or maybe "bits of
code that I'm most personally interested in hacking on".
--
Ben Pfaff
address@hidden