pspp-dev

[gmane.comp.lib.gnulib.bugs] new module 'vasnprintf-posix'

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: [gmane.comp.lib.gnulib.bugs] new module 'vasnprintf-posix'
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 15:42:49 -0800

There's a new module in Gnulib, "vasnprintf-posix", that I
believe should allow us to have a working snprintf under mingw.
I think that it also adds support for the "z" format type
modifier, so that we could get rid of a bunch of casts in calls
to printf and related functions.

I haven't tried it yet.

Full message available at
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.gnulib.bugs/9511