pspp-dev

[patch 00/19] remaining simpler-proc changes

From: blp
Subject: [patch 00/19] remaining simpler-proc changes
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 23:27:27 -0700

Here are all the rest of the simpler-proc changes that I'm planning to
check in.  Some of them lack comments, but I promise that I'll add
comments either before checking them in or as one of the sets of
changes I do soon after.

Naming in these patches is definitely not carved in stone.  I'm happy
to hear about better names for functions, data structures, files, etc.
Even if you just think an underscore should be added or deleted within
a name I'd like to hear about it.

A few of these patches modify a single file more than once.  I think I
fixed that in most cases.  Generally the multiple patches show the
process of development that I followed, across a series of stylistic
changes or bug fixes.