pspp-dev

Re: [patch 14/19] datasheet implementation

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: [patch 14/19] datasheet implementation
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 23:10:29 -0700

Dr Eberhard Lisse <address@hidden> writes:

> can you please include the PSPP header again, so my filters work again :-)-O

Do you mean some kind of header on list email?  I'm not aware of
any recent change in how PSPP mailing list headers work.  Perhaps
John is--I think he's the moderator for pspp-dev.

I do realize that there's been an excessive amount of traffic on
pspp-dev in the past few days.  I apologize if it's a problem for
you, and I do expect it to quiet down greatly within the next 24
hours.  The patches being posted and committed right now are ones
that I've been working on, on and off, since February, and I
can't generate another set of them without an equal amount of
free time.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org