pspp-dev

[patch #6131] Output Viewer

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: [patch #6131] Output Viewer
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 18:06:25 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4, patch #6131 (project pspp):

It looks to me like the definition of struct output_viewer could be moved
from the header file into output-viewer.c.

I'd prefer "w" mode versus "a" mode be controlled by an output driver setting
instead of hard-coded.

It's probably better if the GUI configures its own output devices instead of
reading them from the configuration file.

I'm attaching an incremental patch (that applies on top of yours) that
implements all of these things.  It works for me.

BTW when I tried to start PSPPIRE without installing the output-viewer.glade,
it segfaulted.  Probably worth fixing that one too but I didn't look into it
yet.

(file #13596)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: gui-output-viewer-blp.patch    Size:6 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6131>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/