pspp-dev

Git updates

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Git updates
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 10:37:11 -0700

* The pspp-cvs list has been deleted.  There is a new list
  pspp-commits that receives information about Git commits.  You
  can subscribe via:

* I set up a mirror for the PSPP Git repository at:
        http://repo.or.cz/w/pspp.git
  The main purpose of this mirror is so that we can point users
  to it in case they'd like snapshots but don't want to install
  Git.  (The Savannah admins are reluctant to enable web-based
  snapshots: https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106427)
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org