pspp-dev

Feature request

From: Mr.Rocks
Subject: Feature request
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:59:47 +1000

Dear devs,

I am an SPSS user (SPSS for Windows release 6.0, on wine), and I am pleased to find a similar GNU program being developed. I miss repeated-measures ANOVA in PSPPIRE. SPSS is one of the few programs which offer a user-friendly interface to that function, and my work relies heavily on that test. I can't code, but I would be happy to test and bugreport. I have been doing that for Gnumeric for 4 years.

Cheers, Mr.Rocks.