pspp-dev

Re: command line interface

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: command line interface
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 09:04:37 +0900

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:45:16PM +0100, unknown-1 wrote:
     Hi

     I looked at the commandline interface. Does this version  now also support
     default configuration files? I suspect it is the same as for PSPP now.
     Right?

     I looked at the docs and couldn't find (or understand) information about
the
     content of the configuration files. Did I overlook something or is there an
     example somewhere?

     Further there is the switch no-statrc which gives me the idea tha normaly
     ~/.pspp/rc is started if available. But I also couldn't find info about
this
     file. Did I mis it?

The version currently in "master" will attempt to run the file
~/.pspp/rc as a syntax file if it exists, unless the --no-statrc
option is given.  This should work for both pspp and psppire.

If you find any problems with it, then please raise a bug report.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3