pspp-dev

Need help

From: Cochise Brunet-Trait
Subject: Need help
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 02:17:46 -0500

Hello,

I have a big problem with pspp since I did this small mistake. Instead of typing "psppire" in a terminal, I typed "pspp". Then, I didn't know what to do to get out of the software, I typed "quit", then "n". Since then, when I go on "psppire" to do some crosstab, the program automatically close and I get this message in the terminal:

address@hidden:~$ psppire
psppire: src/output/manager.c :288 : render_segments:  L'assertion « d->cp_y » a échoué.
Abandon

Can you help me with this?

Thank you very much

-Cochise Brunet-Trait-