pspp-dev

New pspp to windows

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: New pspp to windows
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 16:04:43 -0200

Hello,

I'm glad to say that I compile the last stable snapshot to windows
entirely on Linux.
It's good news, because a lot of problems where fixed, and now I can
release versions at the same time
it is released. The problem with --enable-relocatable was fixed, and
the footprint of the installation became smaller.
Now I'm having a little doubt. I should release and tell the users
about new versions daily, weekly or wait for the 0.6.2 version?

Thanks,

Michel