pspp-dev

Re: libplot

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: libplot
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 07:36:41 +0900

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 08:15:11PM -0200, Michel Boaventura wrote:
     I used to compile pspp with --without-libplot, but now I give it a try
     and compile both plotutils and pspp using it.
     It works fine, but when I run psppire, i don`t see any diference, like
     new entry of graphs or something like that.

     The graph output is only avaible on console, or it should be on psppire
either?

Currently, psppire doesn't have the capability to display graphs.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3