pspp-dev

Re: Problem with LIB_CLOSE

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Problem with LIB_CLOSE
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 07:35:08 -0700

> I noticed this too.  It seems that Gnulib has changed the way it does
> things.   I *think* the correct solution is for us to simply delete
> all the instances of @LIB_CLOSE@ and $(LIB_CLOSE) in our automake.mk
> files.

Right, I think so too.

I had been waiting some days for this change to get pushed to
gnulib, and then it happened while I was on an airplane.  Shoot.

The best place to look when gnulib changes is the gnulib NEWS
file:

2009-03-20  close           The substituted variable LIB_CLOSE is removed.

--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org