pspp-dev

Issue with psppire for windows

From: michel
Subject: Issue with psppire for windows
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 09:33:25 -0300

Hello,

On Windows, when I double click some file which is registered with a
software, windows does the follow:

cd PATH/TO/FILE
PATH/TO/SOFTWARE/software FILE

And on psppire, the default is to save pspp.jnl and psppire.txt on the
current folder.
So, if I open a file on pspp in a directory which I only have the read
permision, psppire doesn't
make any output, since it can't write the help files.

We had talk about it some time ago, and decided that on Windows those help
files should be saved
on user's home folder, but it is not working. Had it be implemented?

Best regards,

Michel Boaventura