pspp-dev

PSPP on translationproject

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: PSPP on translationproject
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:17:18 -0700

Some of PSPP's translators have expressed interest in translating
GNU PSPP via translationproject.org.  I had a look around the
translationproject website and this sounds like a good idea to
me.  The only thing that I don't see there is, how do I get my
project added?  So I'm writing to you on the assumption that that
is the right thing to do.

How can PSPP get started with translationproject?

PSPP does require disclaimers from its translators.

Thanks,

Ben.
--
Ben Pfaff