pspp-dev

Re: PSPP on translationproject

From: Jacopo Anderlini
Subject: Re: PSPP on translationproject
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 12:10:56 +0200

Ben Pfaff ha scritto:

Yes, it would be best if you would join the translation team.
There is information on the Italian team at:
        http://translationproject.org/team/it.html
and information on how to join a team at:
        http://translationproject.org/html/translators.html

Have you filled out, signed, and mailed the disclaimer for your
translations yet?  There is information about this here:
        http://translationproject.org/html/whydisclaim.html

Sorry I had an exam but now I'm partially free :)
I'm going to study all the documentation, in particular the disclaimer that I didn't read yet. Thank you Ben and Unknown-1 for the answers, You make me all the things clearer, so I'm going to join the Italian team with the other sociologist who's helping me translating(waiting for It, we're now at the 53%). Maybe we can accelerate the passage from SPSS to PSPP in our university's lab.

Greetings!

Jacopo