pspp-dev

syntax in GUI (was: [bug #26936] T-TEST reports 2-p instead of p)

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: syntax in GUI (was: [bug #26936] T-TEST reports 2-p instead of p)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:02:50 -0700

> (For any future bug reports, you can easily generate syntax from
> the gui, by using the "Paste" button.  This makes it easier to
> report the exact problem.)

Just for what it's worth, one of the features that I am eager to
add to the GUI output is a checkbox menu item View|Show Syntax.
By default it would be unchecked, but if you checked it then the
syntax that was used to generate each output table would be shown
just above that table.
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org