pspp-dev

Glade, Translation and Icons

From: michel
Subject: Glade, Translation and Icons
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 01:42:23 -0300

Hello,

I've started the pspp translation to Brazilian Portuguese.
So far about 40% is done, and I already send my disclaimer to FSF.

About Glade, John made a great job removing its dependency from PSPP. Would
it be very hard
to remove it from the stable branch? It will be nice to have the new 0.6.2
free of glade.

Another issue is that I want the pspp project to use the icons that I've
made. Is there some
kind of disclaimer that I need to sign to allow this?

Thank you,

Michel