pspp-dev

changelog

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: changelog
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 15:28:07 +0200

Hi

I often get the question what is new in the 0.7.4-xxx version.
Unfortunately people often want to know the changes between 0.7.4-xxx
and 0.7.4-yyy. Off course this can't be published.
But I would suggest that keeping the file changelog updated with the
latest functional changes against version 0.6.2 might be valuable for
the users of version 0.7.4 and this would save time as the master
version is transformed to a released version. What do you think?

Have fun

.