pspp-dev

Re: question

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: question
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 13:33:57 -0700

角田 さゆり <address@hidden> writes:

> I had downloaded PSPP from the site
> http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html
> .
> I could put the variables in the table.
> But, I try to use some commands, the windows suddenly vanish.
> Please tell me how to solve the problem.

Thank your for your bug report.  I would like to fix the problem,
but I need more information.

First, what version of PSPP did you download?
http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html has links to many
different versions, so it is necessary to be more specific.

Second, can you give more details about what to do to make PSPP
crash in this way?  If I can cause the same problem here, then I
can probably fix it.
--
A bicycle is one of the world's beautiful machines, beautiful machines
are art, and art is civilisation, good living, and balm to the soul.