pspp-dev

Re: Problem with pspp-master

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Problem with pspp-master
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 13:17:16 +0200

2010/5/7 Michel Boaventura <address@hidden>
Hello Ben and Harry,

In fact we did fix it. I've just tested it on both git and latest tarball,
and everything works fine. But the problem that Harry reports seems to be
another one. My problem was about multiple definitions of ___printf__,
and Harry's one is about undefined reference.

On my toolchain (using precompiled versions on Fedora 12) ___printf__ is
defined on libintl.dll.a. Harry's log shows that this file being used
on compilation is libintl.a.

Can you see if libintl.dll.a exists on your toolchain and if libintl.a defines
___printf__ Harry?

libintl.dll.a is not on my system libintl.a does.

You could run : i686-pc-mingw32-nm /usr/i686-pc-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/lib/libintl.a | grep ___printf__ .

If grep filters the results there is an empty response. (If grep is not used I get a list, so the command is correct)

Regards,

Michel

Any ideas?

Have fun