pspp-dev

Re: new "paginate" branch

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: new "paginate" branch
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 10:54:48 +0000

OK.   I pushed a first attempt at a Gtk+ print operation.
There seems to be some issues which may or may not be inter-related.

0. src/output/cairo.h declares a function xr_driver_destroy.  But there
doesn't seem to be a corresponding definition anywhere.

1.  It looks as if the calculated number of pages hasn't taken into account
the space used by the headers.  Consequently the headers seem to be
rendered off the top of the page.

2.  A table which doesn't fit on the end of the page gets truncated.  The
end of that table is never rendered. (I noticed this problem also with the
Export
to pdf function).

3.  Charts don't seem to get rendered at all.  A blank page appears instead.

J'