pspp-dev

Re: How to test updates

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: How to test updates
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 09:37:38 -0700

Michel Boaventura <address@hidden> writes:

> The last version of pspp to windows is dated from 2010-06-11. When
> this bug was fixed?
> I lost my notebook :(, so I'm not making new builds, but Harry is
> doing it now. Maybe
> he can make a new build to help you out. The new builds are usually
> made when a ugly bug
> is fixed or a great feature is added.

I'm awfully sorry to hear that you lost your computer.  I hope
that it was not the only one you had.

By the way, I got word from the FSF last week that your copyright
paperwork is complete.  Thank you very much for all your
patience.  Do you have any patches pending, that we should now
consider applying to the source tree?

Thanks,

Ben.
--