pspp-dev

packages for opensuse

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: packages for opensuse
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:29:05 +0200

Hi!

I'm wondering, if there is anything like a new release planned.
I just saw that my opensuse repository still relies on pspp-0.6.2.

If there  is interest I would work on providing "fresher" binaries, but would
need a hint what would be a useful snapshot to base some work on.

Is there a plan to release a "real" 0.7.6 or something?

All the best

Detlef

PS: Would be nice, if you corrected the link on the pspp web-site:
My name is "Steuer", not "Steur". thx.