pspp-dev

Need some help

From: Zwahlen
Subject: Need some help
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 15:15:57 +0100

Hello

I have a SPSS-Syntax File which is formating (labling etc.) an imported xls File within SPSS 10. I am a professor at the university Zurich teaching evaluation methods in visual communication and would rather work with PSPP than SPSS.

I wanted to ask you whether you could tell me a person, who could programming me a prototype syntax file which does the same but in connection with PSPP.

Of course I am more then willing to pay for this work. If I have a good prototype I will be able to continue on my own.

Thank you in advance, Patrik.

--

Dr. Patrik Zwahlen
Hornbachstrasse 43