pspp-dev

Re: Starting italian translation

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Starting italian translation
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:56:44 +0000

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 09:01:33AM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
     Dear developers,

     I'm going to start translating the messages in the .po file into Italian.

     Yesterday I sent the disclaimer to FSF, and this morning I wrote to the
     Italian team ( http://lists.linux.it/pipermail/tp/2011-March/021732.html
     ).
     If no-one is working on the translation yet, I'll start the work in a few
     days on the POT file version 0.7.6, downloaded from the TP's site:
     http://translationproject.org/domain/pspp.html .

     If you have suggestions or comments, please write me.

That's great to hear.

There was somebody working on an Italian translation, (see
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pspp-dev/2009-04/threads.html#00014) but we
haven't heard from them for nearly two years.  It might be worth contacting
them.

Ben, do you think now would be a good time to update the .pot file on TP ?

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3