pspp-dev

Re: How to build PSPP from git repo?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: How to build PSPP from git repo?
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 16:33:21 +0000

There's a file in the repo called README.Git which gives you a step by
step procedure.  If you find it's inaccuarate or unclear please report
it as you would any other bug.

J'

On Mon, Jul 04, 2011 at 05:09:35PM +0200, Daniel Janus wrote:
     Dear PSPP Devs,

     I wanted to build PSPP from repo and try to run it, but am unable to run
     autoconf and automake -- both of these bail out with an error when I try
     to run them. Autoreconf doesn't help, either, stating that m4 and gl/m4
     do not exist. What is the correct procedure?

     Thanks,
     Daniel