pspp-dev

--enable-shared=no

From: Jeremy Lavergne
Subject: --enable-shared=no
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 00:09:23 -0500

Just an FYI that building only static libraries is dead on the Mac.

I was exploring this option for the disk images I currently make, to reduce the
payload for shipping all dependencies to just compiling it all in.

make[4]: *** No rule to make target
`/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_aeetes_dports_math_pspp-devel/pspp-devel/work/pspp-0.7.8-g72d873/src/.libs/libpspp-core.dylib',
 needed by `subdirs'.  Stop.