pspp-dev

Re: printing assertion failure

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: printing assertion failure
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 08:00:28 +0000

[CCing address@hidden

On further experimentation, I see that you are right.  All pages print
when one clicks the "Print" button.   I was clicking on the "Print Preview"
button.

It seems that one a single page appears in the Print Preview, and also in
the printed output, if one then clicks the Print button which appears in
the preview window.  Perhaps you could see if you get the same behaviour.

J'