pspp-dev

-Wdeclaration-after-statement

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: -Wdeclaration-after-statement
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 21:00:56 -0800

I've had PSPP enable -Wdeclaration-after-statement for a long
time now, because declarations following statements are not
entirely portable.

However, I've noticed that you are fond of writing code this way.
GNU coreutils contains some code that writes declarations after
statements, too, which indicates that support must be pretty
widespread.  So, I'm thinking about dropping the warning and
stopping worrying about a portability problem here; it probably
isn't a real problem any longer.

Any comments?

Thanks,

Ben.