pspp-dev

inserting cases

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: inserting cases
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:52:25 -0700

John, my notes say that you reported the following:

    If I click on Insert Case, the new case assumes the value of
    the cell which is currently selected.  It should have all
    values empty.

but I don't see that behavior myself.  When I right-click on a
cell of data and choose "Insert Cases" from the menu, the new
case is all missing values.  Do you still see the problem?  Can
you walk me through how to reproduce it?

Thanks,

Ben.