pspp-dev

Re: documentation branch

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: documentation branch
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 15:31:17 +0100

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 03:24:42PM +0100, Harry Thijssen wrote:

     The current documentation branch aborts again when trying to build at night
     at Ben's site.

Mea Culpa.  I'll fix it tonight (hopefully).

     Today I placed the latest available pspp.pdf from the documentation branch
     on my sourceforge site so users can download it and maybe we get feedback
     on it.

     Is there a timeschedule when it wil be merged in the master branch?

When it's clean enough.  In my opinion, the manual needs to be re-organised.
Large chunks need to be moved from one chapter to another.  Some sections need
to be merged.  Also, there are some sections which have examples, which are
not exactly wrong, but instruct the reader to do some odd things.  We need to
go through it and clean it up.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3