pspp-dev

Re: A suggestion to increase the number of PSPP users at universities

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: A suggestion to increase the number of PSPP users at universities
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 14:28:09 +0100

Hi Carlos

I don't know the numbers of PSPP users or where they work/study. But I know there are several teachers/professors reading the pspp lists. Maybe it is an idea to ask on the pspp-user list to come forward and mail you.

On http://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/files/?source=navbar you can see the counter of downloads for the MSWindows build. I know that several of these downloads are for download-servers and campus networks where people can also download this version.  The actual download counter is higher as a rename resets the counter and some versions are removed. The highest I have seen was for the renamed version of 2011-11-11 which had a download counter of more as 60.000.

{HT}