pspp-dev

Branches

From: John Darrington
Subject: Branches
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 08:57:27 +0200

I've pushed a new branch as the start of a Gtk3 port.
It should compile and build, but some things are not completely working.
Notably, the
sheet doesn't scroll.  Scrolling in Gtk3 uses a completely different API which
hasn't been implemented in the PsppSheetView (yet).
Some aspects of the sheet's expose/draw callback are not completely correct
either.

The "sourceview" branch was merged a long time back, so I have deleted that
branch.

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3