pspp-dev

Re: PSPPire artwork

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: PSPPire artwork
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 10:16:36 -0700

On Thu, Aug 01, 2013 at 11:56:03PM -0700, Basti?n D?az wrote:
> Hello, I now maintain repositories on GitHub for PSPPire artwork.  In
> these repositories will perform tests and changes to existing designs
> to improve them.

Thanks!  I've successfully cloned these repositories.

John: I'd like to start using some of the icons that Bastian provided.
I was trying to start with the measurement type icons.  But I don't
understand the intended file structure.  Would you mind adding one or a
few icons to the source tree as an example for me to follow?

Thanks,

Ben.