pspp-dev

About SparkleShare

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: About SparkleShare
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 23:30:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I write to alert you that for now will use SparkleShare to update or
make changes to the PSPP git repository.
Although Ben mentioned to me some difficulties, I learned to properly configure
and use SparkleShare, and I think that for now for me it is safer to use PSPP
git repository that.

I will work mainly in the repository I created on github, and will only
important changes in the savannah repository.

Regards.

--
Bastián Díaz