pspp-dev

Re: need to refresh pspp.pot file?

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: need to refresh pspp.pot file?
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 21:24:13 +0100

     #: src/ui/gui/data-sheet.ui:65
     msgid "Insert Cases"
     msgstr ""

     should be

     #: src/ui/gui/data-sheet.ui:65
     msgid "Insert Case"
     msgstr ""

     I think it is necessary to re-generate pot-file.

Yes.  This was changed recently.

If you want to work with the very latest pspp.pot, you can use the one at
http://benpfaff.org/~blp/pspp-master/latest/pspp.pot

(but if you do, the TP robot will probably reject your translations until
the latest gets pushed to TP).

Always fun to fight with the TP robot. :-)  Yes this is a problem. Especially as the MSWindows builds are closely following the developers the file on the translation project will always be behind. If you want to use the latest pspp.pot and you can provide me with a stable link which has always the latest japanese translation, I can use that file in the MSWindows build. However be aware that you also should send your translations to the TP robot to get your translations in the other packages.

Have fun