pspp-dev

New functions for the toolbar in the Data Editor

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: New functions for the toolbar in the Data Editor
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 19:46:00 -0800 (PST)

With the adjustments that have been made in psppire toolbar, maintaining a consistent and compact display between desktop environments (and other OSes).
Unlike previous proposals, I think wiser than psppire have a preset toolbar, and with the same functions presented by SPSS (at least in the Data Editor).

With the options
currently supported by PSPP, the toolbar get the following composition (data-editor):

|open|save|undo|redo|go to case|go to variable|variables|find|Insert cases|insert variables|split file|weight cases|select cases|value labels|

If you agree, I can create a new wishlist in bug tracker and upload versions of the icons needed in 24x24 and 32x32 px in master repo.

Thanks.

note:
in the legacy version of artwork, there is an image called "recent-dialogs", which refers to the "recall recently used dialogs" in SPSS. psppire formerly supported this function?
--
Bastián Díaz