pspp-dev

Re: lost labels on the edit menu (syntax editor)

From: Bastián Díaz
Subject: Re: lost labels on the edit menu (syntax editor)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 00:31:48 -0800 (PST)

Okay, thank you very much.

Regards
--
Bastián Díaz

De: John Darrington <address@hidden>
Para: Basti?n D?az <address@hidden>
CC: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
Enviado: Jueves, 7 de noviembre, 2013 5:20:45
Asunto: Re: lost labels on the edit menu (syntax editor)

This is as a result of us having replaced the Gtk+ Stock items with our own custom ones.

Your suggested fix will work, but I would rather not do it that way, because it then creates
unnecesary work for the translators; they would have to translate strings like "undo",  which
are already translated by the Gtk package.

So I will think about this, and try to suggest a way to overcome this.