pspp-dev

Re: Re: non-ascii characters. I have cross-compiled it, but have no way

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Re: non-ascii characters. I have cross-compiled it, but have no way to try it out. (John Darrington)Vol 142, Issue 9
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:53:17 +0200

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 02:12:56PM +0200, Harry Thijssen wrote:
     Hi

     I am still confused.http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=pspp.git shows no
     0.8.6 version of pspp master to me.

There is no tag bearing the value 0.8.6 if that is what you mean.  I guess we
can make
one if it helps.

My understanding was that we increment the middle digit when making releases
and the
last digit whenever it is appropriate to do so (such as when ABI
incompatibilities arise).
Also I understood that we used odd middle numbers for non-releases and even
ones for actual
releases.

Although we seem to have forgotten this scheme.