pspp-dev

Disable remaining deprecations?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Disable remaining deprecations?
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 02:39:36 +0200

I think all the outstanding Gtk deprecation warnings are now confined to those
files related to sheet rending, viz: pspp-sheet-view-column.c,
pspp-sheet-view.c,
pspp-widget-facade.c and psppire-cell-renderer-button.c - All others compile
without warning - at least using Gtk+-3.14 (3.20 is a different story...)

All these files are deleted in the "sheet" branch which is what I'm hoping can
be used soon.  I suggest, then that we simply disable all deprecation warnings
in these 4 files for now.

Objections?

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encryted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3