pspp-dev

looking for examples of encrypted SPV files

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: looking for examples of encrypted SPV files
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 11:24:12 -0800

Hi! I'm continuing my work on making PSPP read and write SPV files.
Actually, I'm getting really close to pushing the work into PSPP. One
of the loose ends I've got is encrypted SPV files. I'd appreciate it
if someone could provide an example of such a file, along with the
plaintext (unencrypted) version of it and the password needed for
decryption. Then I ought to be able to support decrypting those files
in PSPP.

Thanks,

Ben.