pspp-dev

Re: Icon for value search is not consistent to others (at least in KDE o

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: Icon for value search is not consistent to others (at least in KDE or with some desktop themes)
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 15:29:23 +0200

I thought it was a bug too - but always expecting some smart idea behind what I find in pspp source I then thought that this might be intentional to use the default icon for default actions like „Find“. But if I assume this, then it is inconsistent to use our own icons for „open“ and „save“. The default icon would be „document-open“.

So what is the opinion of the pspp art director and what does the ui team think?

This is the look on MacOS with default icons „document-open“, „document-save“ and „edit-find“:

And here is the look with „document-open-symbolic“, „document-save-symbolic“ and „edit-find-symbolic“:

Here the „dark“ default

And here „dark“ symbolic version.