pspp-dev

CI for opensuse - some tests are failing

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: CI for opensuse - some tests are failing
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 14:20:18 +0200

Hi Harry,

you do the windows build of pspp on opensuse. So I thought it might be nice to
integrate the opensuse build in the CI. I run the build in an lxc container
with opensuse 15.2 based on Bens nightly build. This is just the normal build,
i.e. not the crossbuild. I get some errors in the regression:

http://caeis.etech.fh-augsburg.de:8010/#/builders/2/builds/42

Do you have an idea if this is due to some missing dependencies?

Do you have an ssh key as for github? Then I can give you access to the
build machine. The build scripts and the buildbot setup is here:

https://github.com/fredowski/pspp-buildbot

Fritz