pspp-dev

PSPP not launching on Mac after update-Reg

From: Ramagokula Krishnan
Subject: PSPP not launching on Mac after update-Reg
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 08:56:59 +0530

Hi,

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for building this software. It's been of great help for my research.

I've been using pspp on my Macbook Air 2013 for a while. Recently, I got this system OS update to Mac monterey. With that update, PSPP is not starting. It's displaying this error (screenshot attached).

It would be great if you could help me with this as my research work depends on this wonderful software.

Regards
Dr. S. Rama Gokula Krishnan